The Board of Avaroa Cable Limited, the Pacific’s newest international wholesale fiber optic operator, is looking to employ a Chief Executive Officer in the next 6 months.
Avaroa Cable Limited (ACL) is a Cook Islands limited liability company based in Rarotonga. ACL is a crown corporate entity of the Cook Islands Government; it manages the Cook Islands involvement in the Manatua Cable project and its commercialization as an international and domestic wholesale operator.
The ideal candidate will have;
- relevant telecommunication industry experience and familiarity with on-site and submarine fibre cable systems.
- Sound commercial experience and acumen
- At least 10 year’s experience in CEO and/or senior management position
- Policy planning and strategy development
- Relationship Management experience
- Excellent written, spoken English communication skills
- Relevant qualifications in ICT / Telecommunications, Engineering, Business Management or other
Any persons interested in this position must contact Rebecca.Tautala@avaroacable.com to receive a copy of the Job Description and other details of the role.
Deadline to apply 4pm Friday 18th June 2021 (Cook Islands’ time)