Human Resource (HR) Manager
The Cook Islands Investment Corporation (CIIC) is looking for an experienced, energetic and suitably qualified individual to fill the position of HR Manager for CIIC.
The HR Manager is an integral role within the Corporate Services division but more importantly through the organisation as a whole. The key accountabilities will be, but limited to, the employment of robust HR and organisational strategies, policies and procedures, overseeing and implementing payroll and recognition programs as well as managing workplace safety initiatives. Along with administering employee-benefit programs, the HR Manager will be involved in finding, screening, recruiting new job applicants and developing training and development programs for all CIIC employees.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A tertiary qualification in HR or equivalent;
- Working Experience in an HR role or equivalent;
- Extensive experience with professional relationship or network management;
- Excellent written and oral communication in English (with Cook Island Maori looked upon very favourably);
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills to successfully resolve any employee dispute, issue or grievance;
- An understanding of the Cook Islands Government policies and procedures;
- A professional and positive attitude to work and;
- An approachable advocate for CIIC
A full job description is available upon request by email to email@example.com and can also be obtained from the CIIC website https://www.ciic.gov.ck/employment-2/job-vacancies/
Any persons interested in this position should address their application to:
Cook Islands Investment Corporation
P.O. Box 51
By post or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note this role is located in the Cook Islands. All applications received prior to 4.00 p.m. Tuesday, 19th October 2021 (Cook Islands’ time) will be considered. Applicants should provide a full CV including at least 3 references with contact details and a covering letter outlining their strengths and weaknesses relative to the key responsibilities and competencies of the position.