Cook Islands Investment Corporation (CIIC) is looking for an experienced, energetic and suitably qualified individual to fill the position of Land Registry and Administrative Assistant in our Land & Legal Division.
The Land Registry and Administrative Assistant will be responsible for the upkeep, maintenance and management of the Land and Asset Registry and providing assistance and reporting to the Land and Legal General Manager.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Tertiary qualification/(s) in a relevant field;
- Working Experience in Asset Management;
- Excellent written and oral communication in English (with Cook Islands Maori looked upon very favourably);
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills to successfully resolve any land registry matters;
- An understanding of the Cook Islands Government policies and procedures;
- A professional, proactive, and positive can do attitude to work.
A full job description is available upon request by email to email@example.com and can also be obtained by clicking the download button below or phone: 29391.
All applications to email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to 4.00 p.m. Friday 4 November 2022 (Cook Islands’ time) will be considered. Applicants should provide a full CV including at least 2 references with contact details and a covering letter outlining their strengths and weaknesses relative to the key responsibilities and competencies of the position.