The Cook Islands Investment Corporation (CIIC) is looking for an experienced and suitably qualified individual to fill the position of the Manager of Land & Legal.
The Manager of Land & Legal will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer of CIIC and will work closely with the GMs and key personnel in the public sector. This is a leadership position in CIIC, responsible for the effective management of Crown land and legal advice and services.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Law and Property and/or Land Management;
- Preferably admitted as an Officer of the High Court;
- Working Experience in a Legal and Land organisation;
- Excellent written and oral communication in English (with Cook Island Maori looked upon very favourably);
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills to successfully resolve any complicated land registry matters;
- An understanding of the Cook Islands Government policies and procedures;
- A professional and positive attitude to work.
This is a full time fixed term position for a period of three years. A full job description can be obtained from the CIIC website https://www.ciic.gov.ck/ or upon request by email to email@example.com .
To apply for this position email your CV with a Cover Letter outlining your strengths and weaknesses relative to the key responsibilities and competencies of the position to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 24th March 2023, 4pm (CI time).