The Cook Islands Investment Corporation (CIIC) requires an experienced and suitably qualified Project Manager to lead the next phase of the Cook Islands Government Asset Management project. The project aims to implement and operationalize an effective and efficient asset management framework and practices across Government so that Crown assets deliver to public expectation and at a reduced overall cost.
CIIC is a statutory Corporation of the Cook Islands Government. CIIC was established through the Cook Islands Investment Corporation Act 1998 to manage Crown assets including Government land, buildings and interests on Rarotonga and the Pa Enua (outer islands) together with the governance of Crown enterprises (subsidiaries, associates, State Owned Enterprises (SOE’s) and Crown Corporate Entities (CCE’s) on behalf of Crown
The Project Manager will lead the project for the 2nd phase of the Asset Management project which provides a focused approach to strengthening asset management (AM) across the Cook Islands Government. The Project Manager position will be required to deliver outputs aimed at establishing and strengthening systems and processes that align to Cook Islands Government Asset Management aspirations at various levels.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 5 years’ project management experience in property and, or asset management or related field;
- Knowledge and understanding of Asset Management systems and its support systems/ technologies;
- Policy development experience in regulatory frameworks applicable to asset management;
- Knowledge and understanding of Cook Islands Government structures, governance groups and processes;
- Knowledge in effective risk identification and risk management programmes (including Health & Safety implications);
- Certified or experience undertaking inspections for quality control purposes;
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills to manage suppliers and contractors.
A full job description and enquiries for this position is available upon request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and the full job description can also be obtained from the CIIC website https://www.ciic.gov.ck/.
Any persons interested in this position should address their application to:
Vacancy: Project Manager
C/- Cook Islands Investment Corporation
P.O. Box 51
By post or by e-mail to: email@example.com
All applications received prior to 4.00 p.m. Wednesday 24 February 2021 (Cook Islands’ time) will be considered. Applicants should provide a full CV including at least 3 references with contact details and a covering letter outlining their strengths and weaknesses relative to the key responsibilities and competencies of the position.