The Asset Management division is responsible for asset management of CIIC (Crown land, seas, properties and housing).
The Asset Management division is made up of the following teams:
- The Property Team is responsible for maintenance of Crown buildings and facilities management.
- The Government Facility Development Division is responsible for the development (design and build) of selected Crown infrastructure projects.
- The Facilities Team is responsible for the management of the BCI Stadium and TSA Indoor Stadium.
- The Punanga Nui Market Team is responsible for the management of the Punanga Nui market.
- The Land/Legal Team is responsible for legal matters of Crown land and the enterprise.