Cook Islands Government Property Corporation (CIGPC)

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn

Directors: The Prime Minister the Honourable Mark Brown (Chairperson)
The Honourable Vaine Makiroa Mokoroa
The Honourable George Maggie Angene
The Honourable Vainetutai Rose Toki-Brown
The Honourable Patrick Arioka

The Cook Islands Government Property Corporation was established by the Cook Islands Government Property Corporation Act (1969) to manage Government assets with its governing body being the Ministers of the Government. The major assets owned by Cook Islands Government Property Corporation are Government land and buildings, and equity investments.

Cook Islands Property Corporation (NZ) Limited (CIPCNZ)

Directors: 
Ms Caren Rangi
Mr Malcolm Sword

Cook Islands Property Corporation (NZ) Limited is incorporated under the New Zealand Companies Act (1993).  The Company owns the Consulate premises in Wellington.

Cook Islands Telecommunications Holdings Limited (CITHL)

Directors:                 
Mr Michael Henry
Mr Tamarii Tutangata

Cook Islands Government Property Corporation is the owner of all shares in Cook Islands Telecommunication Holdings Limited.  That entity is a holding company for Government’s 40% interest in Telecom Cook Islands Limited. Control of Cook Islands Telecommunication Holdings Limited rests with the governing body of Cook Islands Government Property Corporation.

Cook Islands Telecommunications Assets Limited (CITAL)

Directors:                 
Mr Michael Henry
Mr Tamarii Tutangata

Suwarrow Development Corporation Limited

Directors:

Mr Michael Henry

Mr Allan Jensen

Telecom Cook Islands Limited (T/A Vodafone)

Directors:                 
Mr Fletcher Melvin (Chairperson)

Mr Juan Castellanos de Armas
Mr Umarji Musa

Mrs Eleanor Roi

Chief Executive: Phillip Henderson

The Cook Islands Government own 40% shares held by Cook Islands Telecommunications Holding Limited. The other 60% is held by Telecom Cook Islands New Zealand – Vodafone with directors being appointed in accordance with the Joint Venture Agreement (JVA). The Cook Islands Investment Corporation appoints the Cook Islands Government directors who are Fletcher Melvin and Eleanor Roi.

More to explore

Being prepared for future emergencies

Tropical cyclones and other emergencies pose an increasing threat to the safety of the community, especially on island nations like the Cook Islands. Following a Tropical Depression in January 2022, the Nikao Sunday School Hall suffered significant damage. It was

Request for Quotes: Manihiki Tukao CMC Project Team

The Cook Islands Investment Corporation (CIIC) is inviting applications from competent tradesmen with relevant skills & expertise to be part of the Project Team who will travel to Manihiki to undertake renovation works to the Tukao Cyclone Management Centre.  This

Aitutaki Careers Expo

CIIC was very pleased to have been part of Aitutaki’s Career Expo today at Araura College. The careers expo was attended by the three primary schools of Aitutaki, Araura Primary, Vaitau School, Tekaaroa School and the Araura College, years 7